Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

OMG

I exploded when i watched this! Good job :D

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

I laughed so hard!

It was short, high-quality, the joke was brilliant and straight to the point.
10/10 5/5 Favorite.
Good job!

Shrimps McGee Shrimps McGee

the fella below me didn't watch past 2 seconds

he evidently thought it was a loop, and i hope he feels like a proper special; that was funny, it made me laugh something mighty

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

mkay

It was quite fun, although at one point doug as a total beast, and managed to swallow a whole barrel in 3 goes.

My only complaint is doug; he's too fast, and doesn't allow you enough time to hit him, especially since the controlled character has the reaction speed of a coma patient.

I did find a way to cheat, though, by keeping only 1 barrel in the back at any time, doug could only hide in one place and was easy to smack down. On the other hand, sometimes he did manage to avoid being hit, which is another testement to how quick he actually is

Going Up! Going Up!

...wow

I was looking at this game, and i thought "oh jeez, another cheapo game that bothered to say play before you reveiw"

But i started playing and..... i was hooked. I don't know what came over me, but its a freaky feeling.
i completed it and i played again. this was freaking sweet!
okay, i didn't understand some of the whole puberty business and what relavence it has to the game, nor why i was jumping on blocks to the sky.

what really made me laugh was the random comments you threw around; they more than made up for the glitchy gameplay because they made me laugh!
and that boss took me by surprise :3

All i can say is good job, sharpen up, and i hope for a Going up! 2 ^^

Renandchi2 responds:

maybe, but based on the cruel reviews, i bet the going up series is... going down. seee what i did there? lol!
anyways, i just did the whole puberty thing to add to the randomness. im glad you got hooked, its pretty short, cause this was a project i was gonna scrap, but i didnt give up. so im glad you liked it! :)

Tower of Epilepsy Tower of Epilepsy

clever

i imagined it to be some crap flash with a flashing screen, but i was proven wrong!
This is a genius flash! the control was fantastic, and the idea of jumping through the sides was immense!
9/10 5/5

although it can be made better if you made it a tad more commercial; a bit of music,
a title screen, maybe different kinds of balls to unlock?
only little things, grats on a good, addictive game.

Siegfried Siegfried

excellent

it's well written and doesn't get repetitive. It could easily sit in the background of an action game. This loop does everything it sets out to do. If i had any ability to program, this track would definitely make it into a game.

Troisnyx responds:

I'm glad! Thanks! ^_^ I do hope it does make it.... somewhere.

Dramatic Jazz Loop Dramatic Jazz Loop

Awesome

nice to listen to, it could probably be used as the funkiest hotel lobby music in the world.
I'm listening to it constantly right now while i write up a character based off of Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog. Nice work dude, i'd love to hear more.

GerriKo responds:

thanks! nice to know that i spent some inspiration!

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

*mouth falls open*

Again, you damn well did it again!
Well played!