Siegfried Siegfried

excellent

it's well written and doesn't get repetitive. It could easily sit in the background of an action game. This loop does everything it sets out to do. If i had any ability to program, this track would definitely make it into a game.

Troisnyx responds:

I'm glad! Thanks! ^_^ I do hope it does make it.... somewhere.

Dramatic Jazz Loop Dramatic Jazz Loop

Awesome

nice to listen to, it could probably be used as the funkiest hotel lobby music in the world.
I'm listening to it constantly right now while i write up a character based off of Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog. Nice work dude, i'd love to hear more.

GerriKo responds:

thanks! nice to know that i spent some inspiration!

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

*mouth falls open*

Again, you damn well did it again!
Well played!

Train Station (loop) Train Station (loop)

(.")b

It's good to listen to for a prolonged period of time; i'm currently doing a writing assignment about a noir parody, and this music fits just to sit and let rip

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

What are you letting rip?
I SURE HOPE YOU'RE NOT RIPPING ANYTHING IMPORTANT
Yeah it does fit a certain mood at times I think
I get caught listening to it for a while sometimes
Glad you like it hensarita

_-={An Angel Dies}=-_ _-={An Angel Dies}=-_

Just awesome

I can see it now; "The battle is won! But, it wasn't worth it..."

Soul Calibur Remix Soul Calibur Remix

I liked it

the use of the climactic moment in the orignal as the base was fantastic, it really worked. Yet, where the the music stops abruptly and then repeats itself doesn't really work.
I think if you keep the beat the same, but instead of stopping the key music fade the sound out to repeat itself, it'll become a lot smoother. This'll make the whole tune jell that little bit easieras well as stick to the whole feel of the original.

Regardless, thanks for making a great remix :D

Nacht und Nebel Nacht und Nebel

Cool!

I'm a hardcore rammstein fan, and i could hear this so clearly it was unreal.
My only complaint is that you had some moments of climax that didn't seem to finish, but otherwise, t'was awesome!