Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

OMG

I exploded when i watched this! Good job :D

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

I laughed so hard!

It was short, high-quality, the joke was brilliant and straight to the point.
10/10 5/5 Favorite.
Good job!

Shrimps McGee Shrimps McGee

the fella below me didn't watch past 2 seconds

he evidently thought it was a loop, and i hope he feels like a proper special; that was funny, it made me laugh something mighty

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

So very, very true...

i love this flash and all of the siblings series. Your extras this time were amazing! and i'm so glad someone else finds Vaan's stomach as twisted as his voice; that fact alone stopped me from playing FFXII!

-Wolf Vs. Jack- -Wolf Vs. Jack-

awesome!

There were a few moments in the animation where it seemed to freeze momentarily, but the audio synch stayed true, so it doesn't matter a damn bit :D
I saw your lazer collections on YouTube, and i'm so glad you're spreading the holy word that is DFear!

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

...wow

i'm impressed! i imagined a boring, well used Spawn-esque story and i was nicely surprised!
my only criticism is clarity of voice. Like you said, the demon voice works well, but without the subtitles i wouldn't have known that the character was called 'Brooks', and it would've taken me some time to figure out that he was speaking english.
But still, bravo!

Metal Gear Awesome 2.5 Metal Gear Awesome 2.5

kinda funny

it had some brilliant moments, like the codec scene, i laughed so hard at that. the real complaint is lack of real voices rather than speakonia generated stuff, i kinda ruins the feel of an awesome parody and kinda slows it down.
good tricky reference tho, i lol'd at that too!

Coffee Hour Credits Coffee Hour Credits

well...

although i'm against submitting credits and creds only, they were actually very smooth with a good song. It doesn't mean i'm impressed in any way shape or form, but it was pretty good for what it was!

cogitosum666 responds:

I'm very pleased that at least someone was able to appreciate this for its display of my talents and evaluate it as such. Thank you for that.

Luxuriance Luxuriance

pretty good

there were a few moments where the animation skipped a bit, and i liked the twist at the end. Music was good as well, but the only problem was inconsistant quality and said lag.

akoRn responds:

Thanks for the review. I was abit dissapointed with some of the scenes myself. Maybe got too hurried away to finish this one. :P

Blamformers! Blamformers!

my 5 are belong!

I loled so hard at all of them!
Ignore the tosser below me, he doesn't know what he's talking about